Monday, December 26, 2011

Get NAKED!

Today I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
Do I love it? Yes I do.
Why? Not only is it the quality that we've all come to expect from Urban Decay, it comes with 4 colors exclusive to the Naked palette along with a mini Primer Potion and a snazzy cruelty-free brush.
I decided after much debate that I needed to check this thing out and see if it lives up to the hype, and it does. Also, in addition to the original Naked, there's now a Naked 2, so....why did I not get the Naked 2, the more recent one, instead? One simple reason. The original Naked has warm, golden bases, and the Naked 2 has more cool, taupe-y bases.
Bottom Line: If you want a palette that has viability for day or night, work or play (you get the idea), either one is an amazing choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment